- Barrier Reduction: Assisting individuals and the community to be aware of physical and attitudinal barriers that prevent full inclusion of people with disabilities.
- Volunteerism: MHI provides volunteer opportunities to people with disabilities that offer workplace training and peer support
- Employment: Vocational training, such as interviewing skills, resume preparation and job-seeking skills is provided to encourage employment.
- Transportation: MHI assist individuals with disabilities with transportation in Galveston County.
- Independent Living Services: MHI in partnership with HHSC offers (IL) services for people with disabilities in Galveston County.
If you are interested in learning more about how the services of MHI might benefit you, please contact us